AccountInsight was born as a B2B solution inside GroupM (WPP) – the world’s largest media buying and technology group as the result of years of experience and expertise in the B2B advertising sector.
We have built a unique IP based technology platform that enables B2B companies to send personalized advertising to their target B2B accounts and measure engagement at an account level. Today, our mission is to give the B2B sector a simple SaaS solution to make their marketing more effective. With offices across Europe and US, we help global media and B2B brands to focus their advertising efforts on the highest-value accounts.
As a Software Engineer, you will join a team of architects, developers, and project managers to build and scale our SaaS products in a high-energy, high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- Design, develop, enhance, and maintain core web-facing platform
- Own a significant stake in projects that have a direct impact on the teams’ goals, from inception to launch
- Participate in designing, proposing, and developing architectures that can perform at scale
- Work on a cross-functional team with engineers, product managers and management
- 3+ years of experience building large-scale, server-based web applications
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with microservices, REST APIs, and data storage/caching strategies
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and methodologies
- Strong relational database skills
- Understanding of advanced client/server web architecture
- Familiarity with different development paradigms offered by PHP frameworks and non-framework architectures
- B2B or SaaS support experience
- BS in computer science or engineering equivalent
- Fast learner, self-starter and used to work with teams at different locations
- You have excellent communication, organization skills and problem-solving skills.